Stock Controller - Nights
Job Title: Stock Controller - Nights
Hours of work: 1800-0600
Shift Pattern: Continental shift, to include two working weekends per month
To support the operation in the efficient handling of all administrative processes and procedures supporting the Warehouse and Customers.
- Picking: All pick assignments are picked 100% accurately and equal to or better than agreed pick rate;
- Goods In: All goods in vehicles are tipped and checked 100% accurately and equal or better than Loading: All outbound loads are loaded 100% accurately and equal or better than the agreed rate and on time in a manner which results in no damage to the product in transit;
- Stock Counts: Stock counts are performed 100% accurately every night on all stock;
- Returns: All returned stock is checked for the correct paperwork and quantity, all returned stock is placed in the designated area;
- To manage own performance and deliver improvements in line with objectives
- To ensure that the direct work area and shared welfare facilities are presented to their best appearance at all times, we should always be “visit ready”.
- To ensure you are visibly presentable to the required standard with the correct uniform/ PPE.
- Any Other Warehouse Duties that are reasonable and trained for - any other duty trained for is carried out promptly and accurately as instructed by manager;
Responsible for building and maintaining good working relationships with warehouse, suppliers, customer services and Customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Competent in verbal and numerical reasoning
• Attention to detail / accurate
• Ability and willingness to work as effective team member
• Flexible approach to work / training
• Self-starter / able to use own initiative
• Confident in analysing and acting on data
• Conscientious and reliable
• Willing to work shifts
• Able to manage own time / workload effectively
• Customer focused
• PC Literate (Excel and Word or Equivalent)
• Ideally have working knowledge of a Warehouse Management Systems
• Ability to deal with changes in priority and can prioritise a number of activities & remain effective
• Effective Communicator who continuously demonstrates excellent customer service skills