Workforce are working with one of the leading suppliers to the horticulture industry supplying commercial landscapers, garden designers, garden centers and direct to the public.
You will be looking after a variety of plants, carrying out tasks such as propagating, weeding, potting and picking plants ready for despatch.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Working both within a team and on your own you will be completing a variety of tasks to a specified standard and timeframes such as;
- Potting- Working as part of the potting team to ensure good quality plants at an acceptable rate.
- Dispatch - Working as part of the packing team to ensure plants are prepared for customers in a clean, labelled, and correct manner. Paying attention to quality at all times.
- Plant Care - Assisting with weeding, trimming, plant moving and watering.
- General Maintenance - Ensuring that the nursery is always kept clean and tidy.
- You will need to be reliable, flexible, and punctual with a good work ethic.
- You should enjoy working as part of a team and have a positive ‘can-do’ approach.
- Have good attention to detail with speed and accuracy.
- Be happy working in varying conditions.
- Experience in a similar role/plant knowledge is not essential as training can be provided.
Positions are full time, 39 hours per week, worked between 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 4.00pm on Friday.
The nature of these positions mean you will be working outside in all weathers.