Liverpool Based Call Centre Agent – Part Time (10:00 – 14:00 “School Shift” Mon to Friday)
Call Centre Agent – Part Time (10:00 – 14:00 “School Shift” Mon to Friday), Permanent
Basic Salary: £10.42 - £12.90 per hour plus bonus
Ardent Credit Services Ltd - Liverpool
You must live within commutable distance to Liverpool to apply for this role.
About the Role
On a day-to-day basis you will communicate with customers through incoming and outgoing telephone calls. You will aim to understand their circumstances and negotiate affordable repayments for overdue accounts ensuring that the customers best interests are met.
Full training is given, and ongoing support and guidance is provided to give you the fullest opportunity to thrive with us. Our culture is open, supportive, and friendly.
We offer a staged Career Path for Telephone Collection Agents, allowing skill, effort and commitment to be rewarded through career and remuneration progression.
Starting salary is £10.42 per hour and subsequent “Career Path” reviews every 6 months rising to £12.40 per hour based on performance, with additional bonus earnings rising with experience and tenure.
This is a Part Time & Permanent Position at Ardent working a Mon - Friday 10:00 to 14:00 “School Shift”
Home working and "hybrid" working options are available once you have reached core competency for the role.
Do you want to join a business that is focused on providing excellent service to our customers and clients?
At Ardent, you’ll help our customers to find a sustainable solution to managing their personal debt.
Our vision is to be recognised and respected as a market leader in the provision of collection and
debt recovery services whilst putting customers and their interests at the heart of our decisions.
We are passionate, dedicated and thoughtful about getting things right first time, delivering the right outcome and taking the right actions.
We can’t do any of this without the right people.
Our Promise to You:
We’re not perfect - no company is, but we work hard to get it right
We will treat you as an individual – we are all unique, and we recognise that
We’ll keep listening – we value employee contribution
We’ll help you grow – we admire ambition, and we always aim to promote internally
We aim to keep it fun - we believe that work should be enjoyable
Experience of working in a contact/call centre or customer facing roles is desirable but not essential. We are however, looking for bright and enthusiastic people to join our team and you should ideally have:
- strong listening and negotiation skills and be a confident communicator
- resilience while supporting customers with difficult issues
- the ability to solve problems and deal with customers who are experiencing financial difficulties • ability to provide information, quickly and clearly • a can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
- the ability to work from home if Government require us to do so
- Opportunity to work from home
- Medicash Health Care Cash Plan
- A friendly environment to work in, where we regularly recognise and reward great performance.
- 21 days paid holiday (rising to 25) pro-rata, plus bank holidays
- Free Car parking and excellent public transport links (Just off Jct 4 of the M57)
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- The opportunity to personally develop - we prefer to promote from within for managerial and other departmental roles whenever possible
- Fully equipped break-out room to eat, relax and play with pool table, table tennis and TV
More about Ardent
Ardent Credit Services Ltd is a successful and professional debt recovery services provider based in Kirkby, Liverpool, L33 celebrating its 25th year in 2022.
We are proud to work for some of the best-known global companies and even prouder of our friendly working environment and employee long service.
Our continued expansion creates ongoing opportunities for future promotion in a variety of roles within the business and our excellent training provides you with the necessary skills to progress.
• We know applying for a job can be daunting, but try not to feel concerned, we really are a friendly team and are here to support you.
- Interviews for this position will take place remotely via Zoom video-call(s)ard15