Telesales Account Manager
Job Role: Telesales Account Manager
Salary: £21,500 with realistic OTE £35,027 and uncapped commission, £27,000 after year 1
Full time, permanent position, office based
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, no weekends or evenings
If you're looking for a great place to work, a friendly team and are fantastic at building rapport, we want to hear from you.
The leading hygiene product and service supplier are now looking for friendly, confident, and professional individuals to join their team! If you are brilliant at building rapport, determined to achieve targets, and happy to make calls to existing customers to maintain and build excellent relationships, this is the role for you!
As a Telesales Account Manager, you'll look after several customer accounts, proactively calling them regarding products and services. It's a 360-account manager role, covering their accounts, sales, cancellations, and queries. You'll be joining a supportive and friendly team, who will help you on your career journey. The commission is uncapped, and there are excellent opportunities for progression.
What's in it for you?
• A realistic, achievable OTE of £35,027 with a guaranteed base salary of £21,500
• Uncapped commission
• A rewarding bonus scheme and regular incentives
• Full training on all products and services
• Free parking onsite
• Discounts including major supermarkets and retailers
• Holiday buy and sell scheme
• Discounts with retailers such as O2, life assurance, company pension and more.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Calling our existing customers, understanding their needs, providing the best solutions for them, and then agreeing the contractual sale with them.
• Dealing with cancellations and complaints in the correct way
• Being the industry expert for your customers by knowing / selling the products with a consultative approach.
• This is a full 360 account manager role covering all aspects of sales, cancellations, and inbound calls and email from your customers and updating the CRMs with details.
• Achieving and working towards set targets and KPIs (daily, weekly, periodically)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• You are great at building rapport, with resilience and determination to succeed
• You're polite and articulate, trustworthy, reliable and a good team player
• You are highly organised and structured when planning your day
• You are target driven and self-motivated
• Previous experience with account management and you enjoy outbound telesales
• You have worked with a set customer base, built great relationships, and grown accounts
• You have a consultative approach to selling, with experience of selling on a contractual basis and closing the sale yourself rather than passing the lead on.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off35