We are looking for someone to help run a busy Logistic and Driving Desk here in Worcester
Hours will be:
Monday to Friday
£25k-29K Dependant on experience
To apply for the role, you must possess the following Qualities and experience.
- Previous experience within the transport sector or experience of a similar role, as transport administration or as a transport clerk/planner/Coordinator,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Customer orientated with supply chain experience an advantage.
- Flexibility to work in a support role.
- Good Knowledge of Transport Legal responsibilities, including EU working time directive and Driving hours regulations.
- Strong ICT skills – in Microsoft office including excel.
- Previous experience of Tacho Master would be desirable.
- Understanding of the different driving Categories.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Responsible for ensuring all drivers receive the correct paperwork and are fully briefed at the start and end of their run, in line with company procedures and legal requirements.
- Ensuring that internal systems are managed and monitored, making sure all information is present and correct and there is full compliance to any regulations.
- To accurately record all holidays, sickness and any other absence and ensuring the necessary records and rotas are always up to date.
- To set up drivers’ records for new starters to keep licence information.
- To keep accurate records of any tachograph infringements and driving license checks.
- Working with the fleet department to ensure defects are logged, servicing schedules are met, and fleet issues are escalated as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Immediate starts for successful candidate.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting Drivers and Transport staff into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles: HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.