Trainee Accounts Administrator
Job title: Trainee Accounts Administrator
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.00pm
Our client is an expanding manufacturing organisation and is looking to add a trainee accounts administrator to their accounts department. You will be working alongside the accounts team providing administration support. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain experience and expand your career in an accounts environment.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided for the right candidate looking for a career within an accounts environment.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Processing invoices
• Matching delivery notes to invoices and purchase orders
• Respond to incoming account queries.
• Open and distribute morning post.
• Monitor and order stationery supplies.
• Setting up new supplier/customer accounts and maintaining/updating existing account details.
• Raising purchase orders.
As a person, you will need the following qualities & experience:
• GCSE in Maths & English minimum C grades
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge
• Excellent attention to detail
• Professional and polite manner
• Able to work within a small but busy team
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.off34