Job Title: Paralegal Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Shift: Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: £18,500 - £22,000 DPOE
We are currently recruiting a Paralegal for our client based in Stratford Upon Avon. You will working in the conveyancing department specialising in Residential Sales and Purchases.
What’s your average day?
- Dealing with client queries
- Assisting the fee earner with matters from initial instruction through to completion
- Submitting applications to Land Registry and submitting SDLT forms
- Drafting contracts
- Putting together title documents and contract packs
- Ordering searches and Memorandum of Sales
Who can do this?
- A relevant qualification in paralegal work is desirable
- Knowledge of new build properties and Help to Buy and Shared Ownership schemes is desirable
- Confident with working alone or as part of a team
- Knowledge of SDLT and Land Registry is essential
- Must be confident with all Microsoft Packages
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off34