Post Completion Assistant
Job Title: Post Completion Assistant Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Shift: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Pay Rate: £18,500 - £20,000 DPOE
We are currently recruiting a Post Completion Assistant for our client based in Stratford Upon Avon. You will working in the conveyancing department specialising in the completion of residential sales and purchase.
What’s your average day?
- Closing files
- Sorting monies on account and returning back to client
- Submitting title documents to Land Registry
- Contacting clients with their title documentation when updated
- Returning deeds
- Sending files to storage
- Submitting Stamp Duty Forms
Who can do this?
- Experience in Conveyancing is preferred but not essential
- Administration skills
- Knowledge of Land Registry and SDLT is preferred
- Must be confident when speaking to clients
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off34