Customer Service Transport Coordinator
Job Title: Customer Service Transport Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday
Salary: £21,000 per annum + share bonus scheme
Benefits: 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases to 25 days with service), pension scheme, Perkbox discounts with retailers, free parking.
Our client is looking to add to their expanding service centre team with 4 new Coordinators. Our client specialises in commercial vehicle hire, fleet management, and rental.
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Transport Coordinator to join our team based at our Head Office in Coventry. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Challenging all Suppliers at all times to ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum and costs are updated as soon as possible.
• Undertaking regular communication with customers as work progresses through to completion.
• Maintaining and distributing the customers dedicated spare fleet within set times.
• Planning and scheduling all events including ancillary equipment.
• Liaising with both customer and repairer to arrange suitable date/s for scheduled maintenance to occur.
• Ensuring that all legal documentation is received and expedited accordingly.
• Ensuring the customer is informed of work progress concerning scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance.
• Being able to demonstrate that vehicle downtime is managed in a proactive manner in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators.
• When rechargeable work is carried out, ensuring the relevant costs are accrued and coded as such and the customer is informed making a note of the full name and full purchase order number whenever possible.
• Making sure the correct supplier attends both breakdowns and defects with respect to faults covered by R&M/Warranty/Contract Maintenance etc.
• Ensuring that either the external service provider attends the vehicle distress incident within agreed timescales
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Preferably have previous experience (or similar) within a busy maintenance control room environment dealing with scheduling/maintenance of commercial rental/ Fleet Management vehicles with third party suppliers.
• Have a good understanding of vehicle engineering and road transport law.
• Be I.T literate
• Be able to work best on their own initiative and take pride in ensuring that work is seen through to completion.
• Ensure you are flexible in attitude in providing solutions to problems.
• Be able to interact confidently with customers, suppliers, be a team player, and build credibility.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off34