Legal Assistant – Litigation
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Litigation Location: Walsall
Shift: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 15:15 Pay Rate: £18,500 to £19,500 DPOE
We are currently recruiting a Legal Assistant for our client based in Walsall. You will be assisting fee earners and support staff for this growing law firm in the Litigation Department.
What’s your average day?
- Managing the fee earners diary
- Maintaining files and organising documents
- Opening and Closing all files
- Audio typing
- Organising files, sending to storage and retrieving information
- Deal with routine client queries
- Requesting payments and record receipts of client monies
Who can do this?
- Must be confident when using all Microsoft Packages
- Confident when working alone with little to no support
- Able to handle sensitive matters discreetly
- Great communication skills
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off34