Job Title: Conveyancing Assistant Location: Ludlow
Shift: Monday – Friday Pay Rate: £18,500 to £19,500 DPOE
We are currently recruiting a Conveyancing Assistant for our client based in Ludlow. Assisting fee earners in the day to day completions of residential sales and purchases, you will be provided with exceptional training and the chance to grow.
What’s your average day?
- Managing the fee earners diary
- Maintaining files and organising documents
- Updating clients, brokers, and agents
- Carrying out ID checks and Money Laundering checks
- Assisting the fee earners from client’s initial instruction through to completion
- Managing post completion matters, closing the files and clearing monies on account
- Preparing draft contracts, putting together client packs, and submitting to Land Registry
- Submitting SDLT forms
Who can do this?
- At least 1 years experience in Conveyancing is essential
- Must be confident when using all Microsoft Packages
- Confident when working alone with little to no support
- Knowledge of Land Registry and Stamp Duty is desirable
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off34