Corporate and Commercial Paralegal
Job Title: Corporate and Commercial Paralegal
Pay Rate: £19,000-24,000DPOE
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
This is a thriving and successful firm seeking a Corporate and Commercial Paralegal to join the team based in Stourbridge.
What’s your average day?
- Assist fee earners with various case management tasks
- Provide admin support
- Carry out general day to day duties such as organising files, replying to emails, taking phone calls and messages
- Assisting general commercial agreements including terms of business, supply agreements and service agreements
- Drafting terms and conditions
- Assisting fee earner with business sales, mergers, and acquisitions
- Providing general business advice
Who can do this?
- A relevant qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent client care and business development skills are essential
- Proficient in using case management systems and Microsoft Packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be organised and have a high attention to detail
- 27 days leave plus Bank Holidays
- Career progression plans
- Potential of flexible and hybrid working available
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off34