Job Title: Conveyancing Paralegal
Pay Rate: £19,000-24,000DPOE
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
This is a thriving and successful firm seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join the team based in Birmingham.
What’s your average day?
- Assist fee earners with residential sales and purchases
- Submit Stamp duty forms and transfer documents to Land Registry
- Take initial instructions from clients and provide updates throughout the matter
- Provide updates to brokers and agents
- Draft contract documentation
- Manage fee earners diary
Who can do this?
- Minimum of 6 months experience as an Administrator within Residential Conveyancing
- Proficient in using case management systems and Microsoft Packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 27 days leave plus Bank Holidays
- Career progression plans
- Potential of flexible and hybrid working available
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off34