Support Paralegal – Agriculture
Job Title: Support Paralegal – Agriculture
Pay Rate: £19,500 DPOE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Support Paralegal to join this exciting and modern firm based in Shrewsbury in their Agriculture department.
What’s your average day?
- Assisting fee earners with individual matters and managing these in their absence
- Ensuring support cover is provided at all times including holidays and lunch time cover
- Provide support services to fee earners when required including admin, meetings and diary management
- Ensuring all client matters are quoted, costed and billed
- Attending client meetings to take instructions and notes
- Contributing to the departments business plans where appropriate
- Attending team meetings
Who can do this?
- Good working knowledge of relevant expertise is essential
- Previous experience as a Paralegal is a must
- Ability to manage matters with minimal supervision
- Admin experience is essential
- Must be proficient with Microsoft packages
- Experience of audiotyping is preferred but not essential
- Flexible working (potential Hybrid)
- Funded eye care and dental care
- Focused career development
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off33