Legal Secretary – Agriculture
Job Title: Legal Secretary – Agriculture
Pay Rate: £19,500 DPOE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join this exciting and modern firm based in Shrewsbury in their Agriculture department.
What’s your average day?
- Supporting department of secretarial workload
- Supporting fee earners with effective file management
- Ensuring internal and external clients are managed efficiently and appropriate legal matters are raised with the fee earner
- To assist in general office admin
- To ensure all compliance matters, policies and procedures are adhered to
- To answer all telephone calls efficiently and politely
- Taking messages as necessary
Who can do this?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary is essential
- Must be proficient with Microsoft packages
- Experience of audiotyping is preferred but not essential
- Flexible working (potential Hybrid)
- Funded eye care and dental care
- Focused career development
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off33