Regional Sales Manager
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, not just because of the amazing innovative products we supply nationwide, but because of our excellent aftercare and supportive customer services.
We supply some of the worlds most exciting and ground-breaking products including Intelligent Machine Control (iMC) and Hybrid Excavators reducing our customers fuel usage. We hope to continue to flourish alongside our team of fantastic employees and new team members to grow the MKL family.
We are looking for an experienced sales manager that is self-motivated, well organised with an ambition to succeed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven sales success.
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Possess strong communication and excellent presentation skills.
Deliver strategy and tactics to achieve the goals and objectives for Southern Region & Target Fleet Accounts.
Effective and efficient management of the Southern Region sales team, developing customer accounts and expanding business opportunities for product portfolio.
Develop and lead the team to promote sales opportunities within the territory, maximise sales, market share and profit to meet and exceed sales targets.
At all times leveraging business tools and ensuring compliance with agreed business processes.
- Deliver the regional & Fleet Account Business Plan
- Maximise opportunity to increase revenue profitability and business share through regional and fleet accounts
- Managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship and maximising sales opportunities within them
- Recruit, coach and develop the team to reach expected standards to:
- deliver sales output results
- utilise CRM, to optimise participation & closure
- build customer relationships for the long term
- Establish aligned goals for direct reports and provide timely feedback on performance and areas for development
- Collaborate closely with the broader MKL team and OEM partners to ensure SLA’ for fleet accounts are established and effectively managed to deliver outstanding customer service
- Report on market share, coverage, opportunities, promotions, new accounts, service and maintenance contract opportunities
- Provide Competitive Intelligence & Lost Sales Data in support of ongoing understanding of the regional market conditions.
What we can offer you
Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
On the job training