Our client is looking to recruit for the following position within their production department.
Training is available for someone with the right attitude & skill set.
The role will include:-
• Setting, operating and loading/unloading the CNC flatbed laser cutting machine.
• Carrying out all day to day functions required to keep the laser machine operating at maximum efficiency.
• Ensuring tooling/equipment is undamaged and in safe condition for use.
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a physically demanding & fast paced manufacturing environment as part of a team.
• A hardworking and determined attitude.
Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.