Welder Fabricator - £14.50
A position has become available in the Coventry area CV3 for a skilled welder Fabricator for a permanent position
Rate of Pay: £14.50ph
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, 42.5 hours per week
Day to day duties
* Welding on Mild steel
* Working from Drawings
* Welding from 1mm to 15mm
* Cutting, Drilling, Measuring and MIG welding
Requirements for the position
* Previous Welding experience
* The ability MIG Welding to a high standard
* Experience in Measuring and marking out
* Must be able to work alone and inspect own work
* Hands-on attitude
* FLT would be an advantage but not essential
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.