Warranty Administrator - Redditch
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor for the world leading premium brand Komatsu and one of the UK’s largest distributors of construction, quarrying and utility equipment. We are proud of our reputation for ‘best in class’ products, service commitment and continuous innovation and growth.
We aim to be our customers first choice with a multi-site UK operation to drive sales and deliver excellent aftercare and customer support. We focus on improving productivity by changing the way our customers work and we excel in fuel efficient machine solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, business focused Warranty Administrator to join our successful team.
We are looking for a Warranty Administrator to provide technical advisory support to our dealers and Customer Service team through the provision of the most up to date product information and Parts and Service News from both Business Unit and Marubeni-Komatsu Limited’s service network.
Reporting to the Technical Service Manager this role is ideal for an individual who is self-motivated with attention to detail.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Advise and support the Regional Manager and Service Division on whether specific jobs are potentially warrantable.
- Review open warranty jobs and produce attainable weekly targets on job closures based on value and agedness for the branches to meet in relation to claims prepared.
- Manage the correct allocation of labour, travel and mileage booked to jobs to ensure service performance is maximised, and warranty recovery is not jeopardised.
- Collation and processing of warranty claim jobs set to above targets provided by our dealers to strict deadlines.
- Produce the finalised warranty claim from the information supplied.
- Produce management and analytical reports.
- Produce invoice to business units for authorised payment and manage dealer accounts data within MKL systems.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Ideally – an understanding of Warranty procedures and basic technical knowledge
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Word & Excel products
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training
- Mentoring program with Senior Managers