Job title: Warehouse Operative Location: Northampton, NN4
Shifts: Monday – Friday Hours: 2pm-10pm
Pay Rate: £10.65 per hour OT Rate: £14.14 per hour
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Northampton.
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
- Discounts when permanent and progression opportunities.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What’s the job?
- Labelling products, use of hand scanner.
- Picking and packing lightweight items.
- Checking quality and operating the computer when required.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Following H&S procedures.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is necessary.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
- Basic English reading and writing.
- Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.