HGV Class 2 Driver
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
Location: Depot based in Bromsgrove
Pay: £14 - 16.55PH PAYE Inc Hol
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Full training given, bonuses paid on delivery quantity and truck cleanliness.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday and every other Saturday.
5.30am – finish (roughly 4pm) Monday to Friday
5.30 – 12. Saturday
- Be able to take and follow instructions.
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
- Keep mixer clean both inside and out.
- Must be punctual, reliable and dedicated to your work.
- You will be expected to work as part of a growing team.
- Must be willing to be flexible with working hours. Start time 05:30am.
Qualifications and Skills:
- HGV class 2 entitlement.
- Hold a digital tachograph card.
- Good level of English both written and Verbal.
Next Steps; Please contact Kate Smith email@example.com or Liam Steward firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this role 07827361527.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.