My client, an industry and world wide leader within the metal framing industry is currently looking for a skilled Project Engineer to join their ranks.
You will come from a project engineering background or project management background and be looking for that next challenge within your career.
Ideally you will possess the following;
- Multi Discipline Design Engineer with experience in either Building Services, Pharmaceutical, Process & Oil and Gas Industries
- Knowledge of renewables sector (Desired but not essential)
- Problem Solving under time constraints
- Keen eye for detail
- Fundamental Understanding of Services, Support Design, Simulation, Frame & Stress Analysis
- Understanding of offsite manufacture design principles
- Preparation and manipulation of design calculations
- Clear Understanding of DfMA, MMC, Design and Delivery Strategy
- Understanding of Site Logistics to allow for efficient Installation of Support Bracketry and Modular Solutions.
- Familiarity with design software including but not limited to Autocad Inventor, Revit, Navisworks. (Solidworks and ANSys would be an advantage)
- Understanding of Material Properties
- Understanding of Manufacturing Processes
- Ability to innovate
- Needs to be able to be customer facing
- Attendance of site meetings
This is a days based role with a competitive package on offer.
Starting salary of up to £50k + comms package + benefit