Job Title: Criminal Solicitor Location: Worcester
Shift: 4 on 4 off – Rotation Pay Rate: £35,000 DPOE
We are currently recruiting a Criminal Solicitor for our client based in Worcester.
What’s your average day?
- Ensuring the client is dealt with and matter and documents are completed.
- Maintaining files in a neat and orderly state and ensure each file is reviewed.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all company and client documentation.
- Dealing with all client enquiries and ensure all client complaints are dealt with in accordance with the company’s complaints procedure.
- Obtaining clear and precise communications between yourself and other members of staff.
- Ensuring the quality of work produced by support staff is of a high standard.
- Taking positive steps to market the services of the company.
- Participating in departmental and other meetings.
Who can do this?
- Must be at least 2 years PQE.
- Proficient in administration and using Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone at own initiative.
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off33