Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £22,300 Per Annum
Our client is a leading solutions based organisation providing a full all round service to their clients on a national basis.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team to look after their stock.
What is in it for you?
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Employee discount scheme
• Onsite parking
• Healthcare plan
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Receiving a high number of inbound calls
* Logging of jobs as per client request
* Booking in engineers to site
* Sending attendance notifications if required
* Monitor client records and update following service
* Where possible keeping the client updated and building a good relationship with your clients)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Excellent organisational skills
* High attention to detail
* To be able to think outside the box / Being Proactive
* Demonstrate effective time management
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Previous customer service experience
* Work well within a large team
* Remain calm in stressful situations
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter