Job: Stores Coordinator
- Ensuring that all raw material stores functions (including all relevant ERP system data inputting) are being properly and promptly actioned whilst fully complying with all health & safety, quality and environmental system procedures, practices and requirements.
- Overseeing and developing processes, to ensure a high level of ERP system stock accuracy.
- Development and improvement of the stores area to improve the flow of material throughout the stores process.
- Analysing data and reporting to the Supply Chain Manager in line with the company reporting process.
- Managing the stores team, ensuring that they carry out their activities to the standard required and in a timely manner. Ensuring training is given where required and records are documented.
- Goods in & Goods out
- Delivery & collections locally
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.