Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: To £26k + commission OTE £40k + car
Hours: 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday 9-5:30pm
Location: South Birmingham
Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their business to business software organisation.
Duties on a day to day basis will include the following:
• Respond to enquiries from clients within your portfolio.
• Proactively grow accounts by identifying contacts and developing relationships.
• Represent the company and present the software, brand and values through client calls and presentations.
• Manage customer care plan, to ensure targets are met for telephone calls and meetings. Working with other account managers where necessary.
• Manage customer complaints.
• Create project-plans and manage implementations for new and existing customers.
• Manage sales process including generation of purchase Orders.
• Attend onsite meetings.
• Demonstrate all aspects of the software.
As a person you will need the following experience & qualities:
• A minimum of 2 previous experience managing accounts (Desirable)
• Understand client requirements through detailed analysis.
• Enthusiastic communicator, with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
• Personable and approachable.
• A clean UK driving licence
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.