Job Title: Incubation Technician Location: Birmingham
Shift: Days Hours: 39
Pay Rate: £23000-£28000 dep on exp and quals Overtime rate: Time and Half & Double time
We are currently recruiting for an Incubation technician for one of the largest Hatcherys in Europe
- Permanent contract with future progression.
- Excellent, clean working conditions
- Safe and secure FREE parking on site.
- Work uniforms provided
This company is relatively young (18yrs old) and has experienced continued growth during the past covid hit years. They specialise in design, build, manufacture and test of special purpose equipment.
There is no industry that they would not work with which makes every project a new problem to solve.
What’s the job?
- Looking after setter machines and hatchers
- Calibration of machines
- Transporting trollies
- One week in four being on call
- Ability to work unsupervised
Who can do this?
As a responsible worker you will be expected to;
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Be prepared to undertake training if needed
- Be a problem solver
- Work as part of a team or on your own
- Do you want to accept the challenge?
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding this position then please contact Wayne Brown on 07933165871 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.