Machine Tool Fitter
Job Title: Machine Tool Fitter Location: Birmingham
Shift: Days Hours: 40
Pay Rate: £16-£18 per hour Overtime rate: Time and Half
We are currently recruiting for an automation company based in the south of Birmingham. They are looking for two Machine Tool Fitters.
You will be joining a team of 42 staff in a company that is continually growing.
- Permanent contract with future progression.
- Excellent, clean working conditions
- Safe and secure FREE parking on site.
This company is relatively young (18yrs old) and has experienced continued growth during the past covid hit years. They specialise in design, build, manufacture and test of special purpose equipment.
There is no industry that they would not work with which makes every project a new problem to solve.
What’s the job?
- Reading engineering drawings
- Working to tight tolerances and attention to detail
- Experience of machine tools
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Ability to work unsupervised
Who can do this?
As a responsible worker you will be expected to;
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in similar environment
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be a problem solver
- Work as part of a team or on your own
- Do you have the experience?
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding this position then please contact Wayne Brown on 07933165871 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.