Customer Service Transport Coordinator
Job Title: Customer Service Transport Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours per week 5 out of 7 days (Monday to Friday) 7h30am to 4pm.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Our client is looking to add to their expanding Rental team with a new Customer Service Transport Coordinator to support the day to day running of the Rental driving team. Our client specialises in commercial vehicle hire, fleet management, and rental.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 25 days with service
- Life assurance
- IRTEC standard training
The main purpose of this role is to support the Operations Manager in maximising utilisation and profitability in line with Business KPI’s. Providing administrative support in the management of the Rental Fleet at the location and direct line management responsibilities for the Rental drivers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Direct line management responsibilities for the Rental drivers.
- Take responsibility for some HR duties, this may include carrying out or assisting with informal absence management activities, managing performance, undertaking Return to Work interviews, carrying out yearly appraisals and mid-year reviews as well as probation reviews.
- Scheduling maintenance checks on all rental vehicles.
- Day to day checks of all rental vehicles when they are returned.
- Taking bookings from customers.
- Planning and prioritising daily workload with the rental drivers to maximise utilisation and customer service expectations.
- Ensure that related paperwork is always signed and up to date
- Making sure all invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Manage Real-time system for accurate hours, absence, and OT recording.
- Making sure the vehicle availability list is produced daily and up to date.
- Carry out vehicle filing on a weekly basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Some experience or knowledge of HGV vehicles (Desirable)
- Previous experience in a fast paced administrative role demonstrating a strong customer focus
- IT literate in particular MS Office
- Full and Clean UK Driving License (Class C + E preferred but not essential)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact confidently with customers, suppliers, be a team player, and build credibility with same
- Previous supervisory experience in a Customer based operation
- Can demonstrate a flexible approach to new methods and improved systems
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off33