Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Job Title: Conveyancing Legal Secretary Location: Solihull
Pay Rate: £22,000 DPOE Shift – 9:00am – 5:30pm
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Legal Secretary in the Conveyancing department of this well-established firm based in Solihull in office on a permanent basis.
What’s your average day?
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing.
- Prepare mail enclosures for dispatch.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the office assistant is not available.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary.
- Prepare the conference room for meetings and tidying of the room at the end.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretariates when asked to do so.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firms and client’s documentation and information.
The prime role of the legal secretary is to provide direct support to his/her principal to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. The legal secretary is expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
Who can do this?
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Suitable standard of keyboard and IT skills is essential.
- Experience in residential conveyancing is desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to work at your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off30