Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £22,000 Per Annum + Commission
Hours: Monday to Thursday - 8:30am to 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Must be able to drive due to job location.
Our client is one of the largest suppliers in their field and due to expansion is looking for a experienced Sales Administrator to join their ever expanding team.
What's in it for you?
* Commission structure
* Pension Scheme
* 20 Holiday days + Bank Holidays
* Onsite Car Parking
Day to day duties include the following:
* Maintaining relationships with shipping partners
* Ensuring all customers are receiving a high level of customer service at all time
* Face to face customer interaction
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries via telephone and email
* Respond to and follow up Order tracking Enquiries
* Support the sales technicians with tracking enquiries
* Assisting aftercare sales team
* Liaising with internal departments
As a person you will need the following experience:
* Previous sales administration experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous customer service experience
* IT Literate
* Basic SAGE experience would be beneficial
* Able to work as part of team
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.