Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Per annum + Realistic OTE £36,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Our client is a global software solutions company that specialise in the support, development, and Sales within their industry.
They are looking to add an Account Manager to their team due to expansion and to help with delivering revenue for new and existing clients.
What is in it for you?
* Incentive program based on sales performance
* 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Healthcare scheme (including death in service/ life insurance)
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Primary point of contact for being responsible for developing and maintaining relationships
* Promote products and services to current customers and prospects
* Working towards targets
* Working the entire sales process, identifying client's needs, Negotiating deals.
* Attending trade shows, conferences, and meetings
As an individual you will need the following experience:
* Computer literate with a strong focus on Microsoft Office products (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Highly valued hard-skills include: expert prospecting, exceptional communication abilities, boardroom presentation skills and experience at negotiating and closing complex sales.
* High level of technical aptitude is required to convey product benefits to a very technical audience.
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
* Adaptable and able to thrive in a continually changing and competitive environment.
* Must be resourceful, well organised, dependable, detail-oriented team player.
* Ability to prioritise work and time management for effective sales and results
* CRM system experience (Microsoft Dynamics)
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.