Job Title: Stock Administrator
Salary: £22,300 Per Annum
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday 1/2hr lunch
Our client is a leading solutions based organisation providing a full all round service to their clients on a national basis.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a strong administrator to join their team to look after their stock.
What is in it for you?
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Employee discount scheme
• Onsite parking
• Healthcare plan
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
• Confirm receipt and booking in of equipment parts returned to the office
• Requesting returns authorisations
• Chasing outstanding parts to be returned to office
• Processing parts returns using bespoke IT software.
• Logging orders
• Packaging up spare parts and creating shipping labels and delivery
• Order Picking and Packing
• Helping to maintain a tidy and organised stores
Qualities and experience:
• Able to work accurately, with attention to detail
• Able to work independently & unsupervised when necessary.
• IT literate in MS applications including Outlook & Excel
• High organisational skills required.
• Happy with lifting/manual handling of stock
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.