Internal Sales Administrator
Job Title: Internal Sales Administrator
Salary: £20,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5pm
Our client is a manufacturer who have been trading for the last 20 years, working with skilled constructions partners to complete projects. They are looking to add an Internal Sales Administrator to help with growth plans.
What's in it for you?
* Onsite car parking
* Pension Scheme
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Handling of all types of incoming/outgoing interactions via Emails, Web enquiries, face to face, and telephone.
* Ensure processes are evaluated annually to follow continuous growth
* Ensuring customer requirements are sufficiently understood.
* Producing and issuing designs to customers
* Creating Sales Order Confirmation in a timely manner
* Complaint handling
* Processing requirement of Export Sales Orders
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Experience of using CRM systems (Salesforce)
* Experience of using ERP systems (NAV)
* Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Teams)
* Problem solving skills
* Willing to learn new skills
* Excellent communication skills
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off32