Job title: Tester/Fitter
- To prepare compressor configurations
- To ensure Health and Safety requirements are maintained
- To test compressor configurations in accordance with Test Specifications
- To record all relevant test results and record to computer software
- To decommission the Tested compressor configuration
- To assist in problem solving when test problems occur
- Work in a lean environment
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required within the scope of the role.
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or recognised equivalent
- Testing of reciprocating machinery (desirable)
- Interpretation of test procedures
- Knowledge of test and test measuring equipment
- Use of lifting equipment
- Some electrical knowledge
- Working to lean practices and techniques
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.