Job Title: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator – MILLING (Day Shift)
We are looking for a highly skilled CNC machinist to programme, set and operate our universal bed type milling machines with Heidenhain control system.
You will need to have a good understanding of 3 & 4 axis machining and have machined a wide range of materials including Stainless, Aluminium, Mild Steel and Cast Iron.
You must also have some experience in machining medium to large fabrications and castings.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Time served apprenticeship or a high level of experience in machining
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and produce work to a very high standard
• Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of work-holding methods, tool selection and understand cutting parameters
• Be flexible and reliable and keen to work as part of a team
• Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
• Previous experience in precision engineering/manufacturing is essential
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week (4 day week) Mon-Wed 7.00am – 5pm Thurs – 7.00am – 4pm (Friday – Overtime, subject to workload)
Competitive Salary 25 days holiday + 8 Public Holiday Company sick pay scheme (after 12 month service)
Overtime at rate + ½
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. mfr31