Cold Roll Mill Setter/Op
Job title: Cold Roll Mill Setter/Op
Hourly rate: £10ph + 22% Shift Allowance
Hours: 6am-2pm - 2pm-10pm, rotating shifts
Location: West Brom B70
- 5 years’ experience in setting and operating a cold roll forming mill.
- Understands how to read drawings.
- Operates overhead crane.
- Set up of cut of dies.
- Pre piercing knowledge advantage.
- Knows how to use measuring tools.
- Responsible for an effective shift handover and takeover
- Ensures departmental and all company procedures are followed
- Responsible for ensuring recycling is carried out to the agreed standard
- Work to Health and Safety within you work area.
- Involvement in continuous improvement processes and driving through improvements in all aspects of the role.
- Ensuring that good levels of 5S are maintained on all machines, areas, and tooling
- Free on site parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Service and recognition awards
- Training and development opportunities
- Company Pension
- Cash health plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.