My client develops, manufactures, sells and maintains Refuse and Recycling Collection Vehicles.
We are looking for a Workshop Engineer to be based at our IRTE accredited workshop in Kidderminster.
- The successful candidate will have mechanical knowledge ideally from commercial vehicles or plant hire sectors or relevant experience in mechanical fitting & welding repairs.
- An understanding of basic vehicle/plant electrics and hydraulics would be desirable but not as essential as training will be given.
- A willingness to learn and ability to work to time constraints and customers specifications is essential.
- A full driving licence is essential. The role will involve
- Disassembling and assembling body mounted equipment
- Carrying out body repairs on the refuse vehicles to a high standard
- MIG welding repairs
- Fault finding, diagnostic and repairs
The package on offer is as below
Salary negotiable dependent on experience, overtime is available
£800 per annum bonus available for full attendance
Working Hours - 42 hours a week, 20 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays