Class 2 driver (Tewkesbury)
Class 2 refuse drivers required for a busy collection and recycling centre in Tewkesbury. No experience required as full training is provided. This is a temporary to permanent position after a successful trial period.
NEW PASS DRIVERS WELCOME!
Salary and shift times:
- £15.49 (Holiday included) - Monday to Friday
- £13.76 + 28 days holiday per annum - Monday to Friday
- 07:00 - 1500
- Saturday shifts paid at time and a half!
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Driving a Class 2 Refuse Lorry
- Driving a specific geographical route to collect and process waste
- Assisting Refuse Collectors as required to load refuse into lorry
- Dropping waste load back at recycling centre
- As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Licence to drive a Class C Lorry
- Possess a Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
- Positive attitude
- Able to work on own initiative
If you are interested in this role please apply. Alternatively, call or text Ben for more information on 07808540390 for a call back.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles: HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.