Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Title: Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Workforce are currently working with a Manufacturing business based in Redditch in the search for a new Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
As an Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Full ownership for purchase ledger including posting and checking invoices onto SAP
- Reconciling statements and dealing with queries promptly.
- Assist in closing month end on a timely basis.
- Prepare analysis for month end reviews
- Credit card and expenses posting and management
- Produce and process a weekly payment run, ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts in different currencies
- Experience working with SAP
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages; strong experience working with Excel
- Purchase Ledger Experience
- Confident and outgoing approach to work
- Strong telephone and email communications
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite Carpark
- Onsite canteen
- Discretionary bonus
- Referral scheme
- Good progression
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off31