£28,000 - £32,000 D.O.E
Please note this position has a rotating shift pattern: Monday - Friday, Week 1: 7am - 4pm, week 2: 10am - 7pm.
Do you work in transport, freight forwarding or customs? Do you dream of working in a supportive team where everyone is recognised and rewarded for their individual contribution? Then this is the place for you!
Our client are an award-winning provider of time-critical transport solutions. With offices across Europe and an in-house customs team, C4 are one of Europe’s leading emergency transport providers.
They are looking for a Transport Coordinator to join their established logistics team, providing bespoke expediated transport solutions to our global clients.
What will you be doing?
- Quoting emergency transport solutions to our UK and European clients
- Coordinating and organising emergency transports for our UK and European clients
- Ensuring client satisfaction throughout the contract
- Recording all quality issues and finding solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keeping invoices and PODs up to date, ensuring clients are regularly informed
Desirable skills (full training will be given):
- Experience in planning emergency transports
- The ability to plan and execute logistical solutions
- An excellent telephone manner and experience in customer service/sales
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of the EU regulations for road transport
- An understanding of customs
What they will offer to you:
- Training and career development
- Focus on innovation and technology
- Excellent pay
- 30 days holiday
- Company pension