Project Coordinator / Administrator
Job Title: Project Coordinator / Administrator
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday to Friday
8am to 5pm (1-hour un paid lunch)
Our client is a specialist within the insurance claim repairs industry. Due to expansion they are now recruiting for a Project Coordinator. They are a company who pride themselves to be forward thinking with progression and development for the right candidate.
What is in it for you:
* 20 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with length of service)
* Pension Scheme
* On-site car parking
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Assist with all project coordination tasks including
* Scheduling jobs
* Equipment hire
* Communication with Clients
* Managing trades
* Prepare and record internal project meetings with multiple departments
* maintaining exceptional attention to detail
* accurate notetaking
* minutes creation and action tracking.
* Assist with the creation and maintenance of project plans and documentation to enable effective project management and progress monitoring.
* Assist with in house training for Project Managers & Trades
* Carry out any other project tasks as required by the Operations Manager.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Highly organised
* Capable of taking initiative.
* An excellent communicator both in writing and orally
* An exceptional planner
* Focused on attention to detail.
* Able to balance multiple priorities.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment