Sales Order Administrator
Job Title: Sales Order Administrator
Salary: £22,750 per annum
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm, Friday 8.30am - 1.30pm
Workforce are currently recruiting for Sales Order Administrator to join our Manufacturing client based in Coventry. You will be joining an existing team to provide a proactive and efficient customer service to external customers, maintain and build strong relationships, encouraging continued business.
As a Sales Order Administrator, you will responsible for:
• Act as the main point of contact for customer queries.
• Communicate with customers, facilitating solutions to their queries.
• Input sale orders
• Monitor orders and deliveries
• Quality Check all processed orders and quotations
• Coordinate with technical team members to expedite technical issues.
• Provide support to external sales team members with requests for information or samples
• Redirect queries regarding other departments
• Arrange collections for specific customers using relevant resources.
• Manage assigned key accounts, you will be first point of contact for them.
• Sorting and distributing new orders/ queries from the sales inbox and printer.
• Assist with an ad hoc duties.
As a Sales Order Administrator, you will:
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritise a high workload.
• Previous customer service experience with order entry.
• Previous Sage 1000 experience (desirable).
• Excellent phone manner and able to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
• Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Able to take initiative and complete tasks efficiently ensuring the best outcome.
• Very good English writing skills
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.