Purchase Ledger Assistant
We are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temporary basis for a 3 – 6 month contract to support our client.
The Purchase Ledger Assistant will encompass the following duties:
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Some query resolution
- Other general support for the Accounts Team
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will:
- Need to have previous purchase ledger processing experience so that they can hit the ground running.
- They need to be well organised and capable of processing a large volume of invoices.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Strong attention to detail
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.