Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Rated as one of the UK’s best employers, Workforce is an award-winning recruitment and training specialist with eight regional offices spread across central England.
Founded in 2003 by brothers Paul and Joe Alekna, our journey has seen us flourish into a widely-admired UK business – now employing over 100 people at our branches in Worcestershire, Warwickshire and West Midlands.
Committed to our people, our clients and our candidates, we have also placed within the UK’s top 45 fastest growing companies within the prestigious Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Our team pride themselves on understanding the UK’s job markets and excel in providing quality, dependable workers to almost 600 businesses - from SMEs to PLCs - and covering a variety of roles from the shop floor to the board room.
We bridge skills gaps for employers, fix their recruitment challenges and most of all, we back candidates to win. In short, we connect people with opportunities.
Workforce – Professional. Committed. Connected.
Job title: Recruitment Consultant – CNC
Salary: £30k-£37k per Annum plus Commission
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
We are looking for CNC Engineers who are looking for a fresh challenge and a change in direction. Your industry knowledge stands you in good stead to be a success in our industry. You will enjoy working with people and have the enthusiasm to learn new challenges.
Key Benefits of working for Workforce
On the UK’s Best Companies to work for
Excellent package including market-leading salary and uncapped commission scheme
Company car allowance scheme (role dependant)
Working for a company that takes innovation seriously
Excellent career progression opportunities
State of the art systems
Access to leading job boards providing our consultants and managers with the necessary tools to provide clients with an unrivalled service
Well invested offices provide an excellent environment for people to succeed
Internal communication tools meaning consultants and managers alike can stay updated with what is happening within our business
Market-leading group services supporting our branch network including, sales, marketing, HR, staff development training
- CNC Engineering / Recruitment background
- Ability to learn new systems
- Strong communication skills
- A strong team player
Main Duties and Responsibilities – Once Trained
- Actively utilise knowledge of the market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through speculative introductions.
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships, to ensure that they receive the best service possible and to maximize the business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Be able to use an in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Manage placed candidates’ contracts and maintain client relationships.
This opportunity will suit professionals with previous roles as:
Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer, Toolmaker, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter, CAD Engineer