Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Job Title: Residential Legal Secretary Location: Coventry, CV3
Pay Rate: £19,000 - £21,000 DPOE
We are currently recruiting for a legal Secretary to work in the residential conveyancing department of this modern firm in Coventry.
What’s your average day?
- You will be assisting fee earners and partners in the day to day completions of sale and purchases
- Managing your fee earners diary, arranging meetings, and answering calls
- Ordering searches
- Providing updates to clients, brokers, and developers
- Preparing quotes for clients
- Preparing Land Registry applications
- Open and close client files
- Preparing and checking standard documents within Case Management System
- Audio typing and copy typing
- Preparing contracts, transfer deeds and mortgage deeds
Who can do this?
- Experience in residential conveyancing is essential.
- Experience using Land Registry and submitting SDLT returns
- Must have a proficient level of literacy and numeracy
- Must be IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office
- Be confident when working alone of as part of a team
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off30