Job Title: Warehouse Operative Location: Worcester, WR5
Shift: Sunday-Thursday Hours: 1:30pm-10:00pm
Pay Rate: £9.50ph
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Excellent, clean working conditions
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
What’s the job?
- Accurate picking of orders
- Effective packing of orders to ensure product arrives to customer in good condition
- Always keep site clean and tidy
- Work in accordance with the company health and safety policy
- Fast paced role
- Cold environment
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse
- Able to work in cold environments
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact our Coventry Branch on 01905 330111 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Wor32