Job Title: Solicitor
Location: Leominster/Home based
Pay Rate: £38,000 DPOE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours
This is a thriving and successful firm seeking an experienced solicitor to join the team based in Leominster. This position is a 2 year fixed contract.
What’s your average day?
- Attending and taking an active role in internal case management meetings
- Undertake site visits as required
- Manage own legal files, with the support of a Legal Administrator
- Comply with all professional regulatory requirements for practising as an in-house Solicitor in a membership association
- Work with an external communications team to publicise successful legal actions admin
Who can do this?
- Must be a qualified Solicitor with a current practise certificate
- Degree qualified
- Experience of representing and advising clients in dispute resolution and litigation including pre action and issued claims
- Be able to demonstrate track record of working on successful cases
- Proven ability to build strong, productive internal and external relationships
- Mediation experience
- You will have a good understanding of Civil Procedure Rules with strong negotiation and advocacy skills
- The ability to manage a full and varied caseload with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with environmental legislation, knowledge of the law relating to sporting rights and an understanding of how the water industry is regulated in the UK
- 23 days leave plus Public Holidays, accruing at 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 28 days.
- Minimum 37.5 hours each week, with flexible working hours.
- Home working available
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off30