Customer Service Administrator
Job Title: Repairs Service Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Pay Rate: £11.50 per hours
Duration: Temporary with a view to permanent
Due to an increase in workload our client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their repairs team to help maintain and provide customer support to tenants to resolve their issues.
Day to Day Duties:
* Taking calls from customers to understand the customer request and to help solve their issue.
* Providing expert advise
* Updating the inhouse system with repairs that need to be processed
* Arranging appointments for customers
* Liaising with tradespersons via phone and text.
* Placing work orders with approved contractors and proves invoices
* Carrying out quality checks on 'call backs'
* General administrative tasks
* Raising service charge repairs and process on the inhouse system
Previous skills & experience:
* Previous customer service experience over the phone
* Previous housing experience (desirable)
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off30