Job title: Storesperson
Job status: Permanent
We are seeking an individual to take up the role of a Storesperson. The individual must ensure that there is a smooth and efficient movement of all materials to aid the assembly of H2000-6000 range of machines. The job will require working 40 hours per week and the occasional weekend and evening work when required.
Responsibilities and duties
- Booking in (Counter and Main Goods inwards): The individual will off-loading vehicles and will need to be booking-in parts within a maximum of 2 days from unload on the counter and the booking-in area.
- Picking: The individual will need to issue parts to daily requirements and deliver to assembly locations from the current storage systems (Racking, Leanlifts and Mezz floor). Kitting line side in time to production schedule.
- KANBAN: Replenishment from current storage systems (Racking, Leanlifts and Mezz floor).
- Dispatch of Goods Including Sales Orders (SD): The individual will need to pack parts up for dispatch and will need to liaising with all necessary key areas (Assembly, Purchase and Shipping) to ensure items are loaded with all the correct paperwork. Then will need to process all above activities and stock control in SAP data-system.
- Can include yard duties
Knowledge, Expertise and Skills:
- Fork lift licence (counterbalance)
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
- General Computer Literacy
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Passionate about service delivery
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to operate overhead cranes
- Ability to operate waste equipment (cardboard and plastic crushers)
- Scissor lift (SL20)
- Cherry picker (IPAF3A & 3B)
- Shift flexibility
The job requires lifting parts and standing for an extended period.
Closing date: 02nd May 2022
Any questions apply below or give us a call on 01527 66688!